[pct-l] three simple rules (for me)

Brandon McGinnity bmcginnity at gmail.com
Mon Apr 25 06:26:01 CDT 2011

Good rules, I agree with them. I had an AT thru tell me last year, that he'd
have two goals for the day. His basic mileage goal, and a second one about 5
miles on. He absolutely had to make the first, and if he felt good and able,
he'd do the second. I like this. To start the day with just the one goal can
make it hard to push farther sometimes: you feel successful already,
attained what you set out to do. If you start with a secondary goal, it'll
be easier to convince yourself to go on.

--
~ Moccasin