[pct-l] Latest Sierra Sow Report

Brandon McGinnity bmcginnity at gmail.com
Mon Apr 25 06:36:30 CDT 2011

A water powered ice melter. Sir, you may have just created the worlds first
perpetual motion machine. I WANT ONE!

But seriously... can I make an uninformed observation? I think we all
expected to be hiking over snow. Does it make much difference whether we're
hiking on 3 feet of snow or 10?

Obviously I understand it means more distance of the trail will be covered.
But you know, there's gonna be snow anyway you look at this. I'm thinking,
just cross that bridge when you get there, one careful step at a time, and
otherwise, pray for a hot spring.

--
~ Moccasin