[pct-l] three simple rules (for me)

Edward Anderson mendoridered at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 25 09:33:05 CDT 2011

Hi Sofar.

I was delighted to learn that you will be back on the trail with more
determination than ever.  I remember you from our meetings in 2008.  In 2010 I
tried to find you in Sisters. The Ace hardware said that you went to work for a
bakery.  You were not there either. Starting early August, I will be riding,
hopefully, SOBO from Sierra City possibly as far south as Walker Pass. How far I
get will depend on the snow melt and trail damage caused by the snowy winter -
down trees, slides, etc. I am prepared to ride detours.

Have a great hike to Monument 78.  I got there in September 2009.

MendoRider/Ed Anderson