[pct-l] three simple rules (for me)

Edward Anderson mendoridered at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 25 11:01:56 CDT 2011

Hey Ikem,

You will be going So Far this summer.  This time I'm sure you will make it all
the way.

I will be at the KO from Friday afternoon until Sunday morning. I am bringing
five hikers down.  I will be wearing a blue knapsack so I will be easy to spot.
I look forward to seeing you again.

If you can't get a ride to the KO try either Greyhound or Amtrack.

Jereen says "hello".

MendoRider/Ed Anderson