[pct-l] What is a PCT Ambassador?

bighummel at aol.com bighummel at aol.com
Mon Apr 25 12:44:38 CDT 2011

Postholer,

Here's my 2 cents;

WE; you, me, the trail angels, the PCTA staff, and all of the PCT trail community, everyone who steps upon the trail for a day, a weekend, a section or a thru-hike, anyone who gives a PCT hiker a ride, or a cookie, or a bowl of strawberries, or a cold beer on a hot afternoon, including all of the various PCT-related websites, everywhere a PCT sign resides (on paper, on the web, on the trail, at the trailheads) are "PCT Ambassadors".

WE carry the responsibility of furthering the goodwill, kindness, community, scenic beauty, lore and history of the trail to the world and to those who follow in our huge footsteps.  It is our responsibility to share the deep passion for the PCT that all of us have in our hearts with friends, family, twitter, facebook, linkedin and other associates.