[pct-l] What is a PCT Ambassador?

Donna "L-Rod" Saufley dsaufley at sprynet.com
Mon Apr 25 21:23:35 CDT 2011

Those who most need to live by those words are probably not listening.  Or, if they are hearing them, could care less and will act badly anyways.  If only the right words could change the nature of the beast.

Thankfully, 99% of the hikers are truly wonderful people. It makes the other 1% easier to accept. I wish I could say the same thing about the rest of society, but alas, driving LA freeways makes that impossible.

L-Rod