[pct-l] The Master

hiker97 at aol.com hiker97 at aol.com
Mon Apr 25 23:17:33 CDT 2011

Snow Alarmist and Master Spouse Reinhold writes: OK YOSHI, I'M BACK..... that was my slave that just called.....I had to remind her
who is "THE MASTER" of this household.  She seems to forget sometimes that the home is a man's castle and his reign is supreme.
There, I'm glad I got that squared away and reestablished who is "THE MASTER" of this household.  I think I will now retreat to my castle and rule it with an iron fist.