[pct-l] Happy Trails

Brendan Beltz brendanbeltz at gmail.com
Tue Apr 26 23:22:14 CDT 2011

In the past, have current thrus used this list much as a forum to
communicate with other thrus while on trail? I've been wondering about that
for a bit. Seems like it would be good to have a message board of sorts
where all the hikers with iphones can leave each otehr notes about upcoming
conditions. I was hoping this list would serve that function but it seems
like everybody is signing off when they hit the trail.