[pct-l] kahtoola microspikes vs. kahtoola KTS alum

Annie Mac mac5attack at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 27 11:11:00 CDT 2011

Thanks guys!

I spent the last two months thinking I was going to be using to microspikes and when I was handed the KTS yesterday I got a little panic-y.  But after some research on them, and hearing what you guys have to say, I think I'll go for them, and suck it up about the extra weight.  In my last wilderness therapy job I was hauling a 70lbs pack on a 130lbs body, so I think I can adjust to a few extra ounces.  Leaving for San Diego in the next hour, then on the border in the morning, fun stuff.

Annie