[pct-l] Happy Trails

Diane Soini of Santa Barbara Hikes diane at santabarbarahikes.com
Wed Apr 27 16:56:42 CDT 2011

I think they do for a few weeks but then they stop. Just one or two
will send periodic updates on their hike to the list. I think the
funniest thing I ever saw was when someone sent an email to the list
saying he was in Julian and needed a ride back to the trail. Someone
replied with an ASCII art drawing of a hitchhiker's thumb. I nearly
peed my pants with laughter.

Diane