[pct-l] Backpack Packing strategies...

Guthrie Nutter guthrie.nutter at gmail.com
Fri Apr 29 23:58:11 CDT 2011

*sheepish look*

Having a bit of an 'adventure' with my amateur attempts to pack a backpack
properly.  Maybe doing a better job than anticipated, but need the extra
confidence booster.

Anyone know of any good articles I can read on about how to actually
visualize the layout of where to put everything?  Ideally I would prefer to
see a hands-on demo at ADZPCTKO, but it's not possible.  Starting 5/17.

If there's anyone on this list serv in the NYC area, holla in this
direction, and we can get a conversation going.  See you on the trail!

best,

--
www.guthrienutter.com