[pct-l] red's meadow/vvr resupply

shelly skye shelbel26 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 2 16:30:49 CDT 2011

I recently checked the websites for both VVR and Red's Meadow Resort and I
found that the folks at RM go into town 4 times a week to p/u mail. VVR only
goes 1 or 2 times a week. The big difference for me is that it costs $18 for
VVR to bring my resupply package to their place and store it whereas RM
charges $35 to p/u and store your resupply. I can't imagine why RM charges
so much as their drive into town is an easy one, while the road to VVR is
long and rough.
No matter which one you choose make sure to send the package the preferred
way. USPS or UPS.
--
Shelly