[pct-l] Resupply at Red's Meadow

Josephine Pegrum Hazelett josie1066 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 2 16:40:36 CDT 2011

Lee, thank you-this is exactly the info I was looking for. VVR requires a 15 mile roundtrip detour, plus boat ride, which is why I'm leaning toward Red's Meadow, where the route passes, but at $35 and $1 a day, it's a bit steep! Still, considering the volume of requests they have, it doesn't seem too unreasonable. I enjoyed the spring fed showers at Reds meadow when I hiked the JMT and PCT, and that is definitely a draw! Can't wait!