[pct-l] parking at mammoth

Edward Anderson mendoridered at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 3 22:17:37 CDT 2011

Hi Ron,

I have checked that out.  You can drive your rig down AS LONG AS A HORSE IS IN THE TRAILER. On my way north I plan on stopping at Agnew Meadow and camp with my horse at the corrals at Agnew. The next morning I will try to get written permission from the Ranger there to be able to come down from Mammoth to get my horse with my empty trailer. Given the circumstances, I'm pretty confident that I will be able to get that permission.  Also, lacking that, I have equestrian friends here in Agua Dulce who said that if you drive down early or late there is no one to stop you. The road is not blocked.That is what they did two years ago.

Best Regards.  I will always remember meeting you at the shelter.

MendoRider