[pct-l] PCT question

Austin Williams austinwilliams123 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 4 14:48:44 CDT 2011

I would consider anything over 2 pounds too heavy.  I would aim for around 1
pound or less if you are planning on going ultralight.  I'm a big fan of
tarps, especially homemade tyvek tarps (they are cheap and extremely light).

But that's just me.

Tarps aren't for everyone.

Austin Williams

www.PlanYourHike.com <http://www.planyourhike.com/>
Info on PCT Gear, Resupply Points, Maps, Thru hiking Movies, etc.