[pct-l] Trail conditions - Sonora Pass

rickandurs at juno.com rickandurs at juno.com
Mon Aug 8 20:37:23 CDT 2011

Hi, I just finished a week long trip from Twin Lakes, just out of Bridgeport, to Tuolumne  Meadows.  I know this is not quite the same area but not far from it. There was very little snow in this area, just a few small fields that needed crossing. There were many, many show off river crossings but all were doable. Take your sticks!  I think you will do just fine!