[pct-l] Section R just for fun

Douglas Tow douglastow at gmail.com
Tue Aug 9 15:19:06 CDT 2011

Good afternoon again!

Having just gotten off Section R as a section hike, I would like to give
just a highlight and a lowlight.  The highlight, aside from the pleasure of
hiking with my brother, was the stunning abundance of wildflowers, with the
loudest sound typically the thousands of bumblebees working.

The lowlight was what I will call the Most Inequitable Moment on Section R.
It was running across a huge fresh piece of watermelon hanging right across
the trail - with a sign that said "For Sourdough."  Criminally unfair.

Doug