[pct-l] Tarptent Sublite

David Thibault dthibaul07 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 10 22:40:33 CDT 2011

Rest assured it will work fine!   I used one for a thru hike in 2009 (sil
version) can't recall any major issues.  A little condensation but that is
typical of all single wall nylon tents.  Staking out the sides to pull them
away helps a lot with the condensation.

Still going strong and I use it a few times a year.  Still in great shape
and I only rarely cowboy'ed on my thru, just a few nights otherwise I
pitched the sub lite.  Probably have 200+ nights in the thing and it looks
pretty close to new.

Day-Late