[pct-l] PLBs, SPOT, and SATs

ned at mountaineducation.org ned at mountaineducation.org
Sun Aug 14 15:27:48 CDT 2011

Janet,

So sorry to hear of your on-trail injury! Would you tell us more about how
this happened, where exactly, and what future hikers could do to avoid such
happening to them (what they should be aware of while hiking, how they could
prepare for it, etc.)?

"Just remember, Be Careful out there!"

Ned Tibbits, Director
Mountain Education