[pct-l] Using Aqua Mira drops with silty water

CHUCK CHELIN steeleye at wildblue.net
Fri Aug 19 08:06:44 CDT 2011

Good morning, Sole Doctor,

I’ve found that most springs run clear but may be too small/shallow to allow
scooping water.  I often use my hands to dig the trickle deeper and since it
is actively running the water soon clears after being disturbed.  That’s
when I use my little 0.12 ounce water scoop to fill my bottle.

http://www.trailjournals.com/entry.cfm?id=264360

Enjoy your planning,

Steel-Eye

-http://www.trailjournals.com/steel-eye