[pct-l] guitar lake

Personal valentijordan at gmail.com
Fri Aug 19 17:37:03 CDT 2011

Going up there were several little spots.  I also checked with a ranger and you can sleep in the hut on top, but you have to pack in your water and wag bag your waste.  Spoke to a thru who slept up there and she said it was cold but totally worth it to watch the sunrise...

Puddlejumper

Sent from my iPhone (please excuse typos!)