[pct-l] PCT-L now in forum format

Brick Robbins brick at brickrobbins.com
Mon Aug 22 18:11:20 CDT 2011

On Mon, Aug 22, 2011 at 5:17 PM, Halfmile <list at lon.net> wrote:
> Seems like some folks will probably be confused by this, if they think
> they are responding to the PCT-L but they are not.

Yes, please note that people who respond to the PCT-L owned content
copied by Postholer into his forum risk not actually participating in
the discussion here on the list.

Do as you like, but I think it would be better for all of us to not
have the traffic splinter as it did on so many AT forums and mailing
lists. There really aren't enough of us PCT fanatics to support that
many channels of communication.