[pct-l] PCT-L now in forum format

Jim & Jane Moody moodyjj at comcast.net
Tue Aug 23 07:56:57 CDT 2011

>I will not allow Ned or anyone else to encourage the
>average hiker to enter terrain that even Ned and his group bailed on,
>especially using postholer.com resources. It's plainly irresponsible.

The genuinely irresponsible action is censoring an opinion that is supported by year s of wilderness experience and training.  Agree or disagree, fine.  Argue your position and support with facts, anecdotes, weather maps, whatever.  But to censor a poster with Ned's experience because you disagree strikes me as the height of Narcissism.  I thought the web was about the free exchange of ideas.  Guess I was wrong.

Mango