[pct-l] PCT-L now in forum format

Wes Rose wb104475 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Aug 23 23:47:58 CDT 2011

Thanks Postholer, explanation much appreciated.

For a dirty rotten scoundrel, you seem like a pretty good guy.  That being said,  I think your figures
may be slightly misstate in regards to the PCT-L traffic.  Also, I suspect that the traffic generated on
Postholer.com is primarily driven by Journal readers, which, either way, makes no difference to me
since I believe Postholer.com is a fantastic site offering a real value to the hiking community at large.
Your labor of love in providing it - free of charge to all – is much appreciated.  Thank you.

[pct-l] PCT-L now in forum format

PCT List pctlist at gmail.com

Mon Aug 22 22:41:35 CDT 2011