[pct-l] PCT-L now in forum format

Greg Carlsen gregc882 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 24 11:29:02 CDT 2011

I am a long time lurker on the list.  I have enjoyed leaning from many of
the posts and replies on the list.  Many of the best of these posts have
been from very experienced PCTers.

It seems that the the debating methods employed by Scott has offended many
of the most experienced individuals on this list. Now Scott seeks to benefit
his site by utilizing the posts from these very individuals. (That feels
wrong to me.)  If Scott's actions have the effect of driving these respected
individuals from the PCT-L that would be very regrettable and would be
a significant loss to the many individuals reading this list.

However, to be clear, I don't see that Steel-Eye has any other viable choice
then the course he has laid out.

Greg