[pct-l] PCT-L now in forum format/unauthorized taking

Ken Murray kmurray at pol.net
Thu Aug 25 12:16:24 CDT 2011

Well, no wonder it resonates, I'm also a professional writer and editor.

http://zocalopublicsquare.org/thepublicsquare/2011/08/23/my-doc-says-i-have-heartworm-or-was-it-heartburn/read/nexus/

And people in our category take this stuff seriously, because we know where it leads.  Control of content.  Note that HYOH is NOT Scott Park's philosophy.  He has an agenda to FORCE people into doing what he considers his vision of the correct style of doing this quest, with the correct associated activites allowed (KO-no, HH-yes, water caches-no, haven't figured out if he finds it acceptable to maintain trails------).