[pct-l] Any section hikers lose a camera?

Diane Soini of Santa Barbara Hikes diane at santabarbarahikes.com
Fri Aug 26 08:12:07 CDT 2011

I'm at least 3rd in the chain on this email:

Anybody recognize these folks?

http://i.imgur.com/vwD2d.jpg

Someone found a camera last weekend with that photo on it and they
are trying to return it to one of the people in the picture.

The camera was found near the PCT a couple miles trail-north (not
directionally north) of Chicken Spring Lake - Cottonwood Pass -
Horseshoe Meadows area near Lone Pine, CA. The other 10 photos on the
camera don't show anything more helpful than this one.

Let me know and I'll forward your info up the chain and see if we can
get your camera back to you.