[pct-l] PCT-L now in forum format/unauthorized taking

Brick Robbins brick at brickrobbins.com
Fri Aug 26 17:13:47 CDT 2011

On Thu, Aug 25, 2011 at 8:46 PM, Hootie Martin <hootie2006 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Ken, I think Scott has full right to share his thoughts re: water caches on
> the PCT.  While he is in the minority, as was Elevator I recall, they both
> should be allowed to share these views on this list in the same way that
> those supporting water caches should be able to share their views.

During the exchange that is referenced here, the one that pissed off
Elevator, and Postholer, there was a flame war brewing, and ALL the
email addresses that appeared on that thread were moderated, in an
attempt to provide uniform application, as Hootie advocated in his
statement "...the same way..." and also because I didn't want to take
the time to sort out who said what.

Moderation does not mean that a member is being prevented from
posting, it simply means that the posts are reviewed before
publication for potential flame material before they are posted.
Nothing is ever "censored" on this list because of substance or
opinion. The only restriction is that you must be polite.