[pct-l] Raked over the coals, was Admin Note: Was History of Backpacking

Darren Bagnall talhog at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 5 17:07:02 CST 2011

Well said Wes. After I saw his latest thread I decided I may have to unsubscribe from this list.

On Dec 5, 2011, at 3:01 PM, Wes Rose wrote:

Sorry Brick, but the complaints directed towards this person, who fits the classic definition of a “troll”,
do not originate from cabin fever as you suggested.  His reply below mocks you and the participants
who voiced concern and complaint on the list.  In the absence of true administrative leadership, it
looks like the readers can expect more of the same from this individual.  Too bad.

[pct-l] Raked over the coals
Reinhold Metzger reinholdmetzger at cox.net
Sun Dec 4 16:17:58 CST 2011

 a.. Previous message: [pct-l] 2 person tent under 3 lbs
 b.. Next message: [pct-l] Sierra Snow Report....good news & bad news
 c.. Messages sorted by: [ date ] [ thread ] [ subject ] [ author ]

Ooohhh  my,
I see I was raked over the coals again by my admirers, during my absence.
I don't know why a little history on backpacking would upset them so
much, but obviously it did.
So.....Pleeaase.....except my humble apology......I did not mean to
ruffle any feathers.

JMT Reinhold
Your grieving trail companion
To unsubcribe, or change options visit: