[pct-l] Sierra Snow Report....good news & bad news

Diarmaid Harmon irishharmon at comcast.net
Mon Dec 5 17:19:30 CST 2011

That is how it started up here in the Pacific North West last year and late January early February the snow hit and didn't melt out in some places until late August. In fact the north side of Mt Hood never opened in some areas. So I would wait and see before you call the snow season yet.

Hiking Irish.