[pct-l] Achilles Tendon

Samuel Theule samtheule at gmail.com
Mon Dec 5 16:21:50 CST 2011

Hey Mark,
I had a pretty bad case of Achilles Tendinitis last year before hiking the
JMT. The pain was the worse in the mornings but diminished as the days went
on. I finished the thru hike of the JMT and by the end my Achilles actually
felt better than when I started. I made sure to stretch really well at the
end of the day, elevate my feet at night, and soak my feet in the cold
lakes/streams when I had a chance.. If you do a quick Youtube search you
can finds tons of stretches that will help out. Hope this helps.