[pct-l] Good campgrounds along the PCT?

Edward Anderson mendoridered at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 6 18:18:52 CST 2011

Another beautiful campground that has not been mentioned is Blue Ridge Camp. It is on Section D, a little past Guffy Camp. My wife met me there during my 2008 ride. She also angeled for some of the hikers at Blue Ridge. There is no charge but you might have to have an Adventure Pass - which is required in a lot of places in parts of S. California.

MendoRider