[pct-l] Three Mailing List Tips including "How to Unsubscribe from PCT-L"

Gary Wright gwtmp01 at mac.com
Wed Dec 7 15:28:18 CST 2011

Tip 1: Instructions for unsubscribing or otherwise managing your
PCT-L subscription is automatically included at the bottom of *every*
message send to the list, including this one.

Go to the URL shown below where it says "To unsubscribe...". On
that page,  scroll down to the "PCT-L Subscribers" section and enter
your email address where it says: "To unsubscribe from the PCT-L..."

Tip 2:  Whenever I subscribe to a mailing list I save the 'welcome'
message I get from the list in a folder.  If I ever need to remind
myself about the list policies, administrative procedures, charter,
and so on I can find that welcome message to get me started.

Tip 3: I can't think of a single mailing list that I've used in the
last 20 years that handled administrative tasks by sending email
to the list itself.  There is always a web page or an alternative
email address to use for administrative issues.

Radar