[pct-l] Safe Water

be hope bh.csuchico at gmail.com
Wed Dec 7 13:05:51 CST 2011

I've trekked about 3,000 miles with the SteriPEN Adventurer (plus the l ltr
bottle & pre-filter) since ’08:  it worked every time, flawlessly.

The straps on the bottle lids on the first two bottles broke after each
logged about 1,400 miles:  SteriPEN immediately replaced the bottles at no
charge ~~ the latest bottle a 1 ltr BPA-free Nalgene.  They only requested
I send digital pix of the bottle/strap and shortly after I trekked with a
new bottle.

be hope