[pct-l] Good campgrounds along the PCT?

Trailwife at aol.com Trailwife at aol.com
Thu Dec 8 14:32:28 CST 2011

If anyone is going to be doing a lot of camping in Federal  Lands
Campgrounds, I suggest getting an annual pass that gets you half  price camping and
free entry into National Fee Areas. For Seniors (62+) the  lifetime pass is
only $10.

The old RidgeRunner

In a message dated 12/8/2011 9:24:42 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,