[pct-l] Need Gear

mark utzman blackbelthiker at gmail.com
Thu Dec 8 23:56:11 CST 2011

What have I got to lose....I might as well TRY.....Asking anyone who would
be willing and able to donate some gear so I can do this thru hike in
2012.....I'm not a bum.... I lost my job last year, my girlfriend left me,
then I lost my home.... and that was the impetus to do a thru hike now....I
may not have another opportunity like this again anytime soon.....I need a
lightweight backpack, tarp/groundsheet, any lightweight gear, camera or a
video recorder would be nice to have along.....food and/or food drops would
also be MOST helpful.......I'm not crazy.....I'm just asking for some
help...Thanks,  Mark