[pct-l] Ul tent

Jim & Jane Moody moodyjj at comcast.net
Sat Dec 10 16:41:11 CST 2011

I'm not sure if that's the same tent I saw at Trail Days in 2009, but if so, I didn't like the way the forward end tapered to nothing both vertically and horizontally.  I felt like I had no room to turn or sit up without rubbing my head against a tent wall (or mesh wall).  Even felt constricted at shoulders.  I'm 6'0", so maybe a shorter person wouldn't notice.

Mango