[pct-l] Ul tent

Hikes and Bikes hikingis4me2 at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 11 19:44:05 CST 2011

If you go to the Lightheart Gear website, you'll see most of the testimonials come from people who have hiked the AT.  Plus I think Judy lives near the AT.  She was at KO this year and that's why I contacted her.  As it was, I didn't have to wait until KO to get my tent because she had one in stock that she seamsealed and mailed to the Trail Angel in San Diego so I could have the tent from the get go on my hike.

Lost and Found

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, Guinness in one hand, steak in the other, yell 'Holy Sh**, What a Ride!"