[pct-l] Dogs in National Parks/horses/mules/llamas

James Vesely JVesely at edmsupply.com
Fri Dec 16 12:25:58 CST 2011

I can remember hiking down a trail somewhere in the Sierra's when I
looked up and saw a horse charging down the trail without a rider, I
knew he was a run away heading back to the stables, so I held up my
hands and shouted.   This stopped the horse and a second later this dude
running in cowboy boots comes up from behind he can plainly see I
stopped his horse but proceeds to basically ignore me, grabs his horse
and off he goes, not even a thank you.  I didn't think much of it
because I am sure he was thinking of other things at the time but you
would think he would be at least a little appreciative not having to
walk XX miles in cowboy boots.