[pct-l] 2 person tent under 3lbs

chiefcowboy at verizon.net chiefcowboy at verizon.net
Fri Dec 16 13:41:22 CST 2011

Come on Henry.  Obviously you don't understand retail sales.  You're
supposed to keep replacing (at no cost), repairing someone else's damage
(again at no cost) until you go out of business.  I also note that this
individual posted where he was upset that backcountry packers wouldn't carry
his resupply for reduced fees or no fees.  I guess feeding the pack animals,
caring for them (veterinary bills, etc) the cost of tack gear don't require
them to EARN any of their money.  After all they exist solely to support the
backpacker who doesn't want to pay his fair share.  I wonder who pays his
mortgage and utilities.