[pct-l] Apps

James Vesely JVesely at edmsupply.com
Thu Dec 22 09:53:56 CST 2011

A few more apps worth mentioning:

Groove IP, you can make free VOIP calls with only WiFi,

MixZing a pretty good mp3 player,

Flashlight a multi intensity phone flashlight,

MoboPlayer for watching video,

DoggCatcher for downloading Pod Casts,

Google Translate a speak recognition language translator,

Yogienator, hitchhiking app,

The last one might not be available yet (LOL)

Merry Christmas,  Jim