[pct-l] Black Diamond FlickLock Poles

giniajim jplynch at crosslink.net
Thu Dec 22 21:05:31 CST 2011

I've got some non-adjustable pole too, but don't use them.  They're lighter
(which is good), but too tall for me.  Also my tent uses hiking poles, but
it easier to adjust (maybe required) with an adjustable pole.  You can make
the tent as taut as you want with them.  I don't adjust them while hiking
either.