[pct-l] lawsuits in wilderness settings

Edward Anderson mendoridered at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 23 10:37:24 CST 2011

Hi Tortoise,

I agree with you 100%. I was going to post on this saying just what you have said.

I want to add that that $1,900,000 that the US Forest Service had to pay the family was badly needed by the US Forest Service - which is already underfunded and therefore understaffed.  This will have to cost Rangers and other forest service personal their jobs.

Anyone who sleeps with food in their tents - or lets their kid do it in bear country - is taking a calculated risk.

MendoRider-Hiker