[pct-l] Fw: More Poop Poll/DOGS

Tortoise Tortoise73 at charter.net
Sat Dec 24 18:18:12 CST 2011

As I recall, some American Indians name for dogs translates as "one who
eats (horse?) manure.

And then the dog wants to come and lick your face.

Tortoise

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable
President John F Kennedy,  1962

All content is copyrighted. Reproduction or use elsewhere is is expressly prohibited without the express permission of the author. Use within the PCT-list is permitted.