[pct-l] Test Hikes...Three times the charm......

Pat Wormington airecrew at netzero.net
Thu Dec 29 09:36:01 CST 2011

I recommend not just one test hike but three.  You will throw out items
you don't need every time you return home from a hike.  I was a South
bound PCT hiker in Southern CA after the Kickoff, skipping around to do
my 450 miles so I had the opportunity to pass hikers I had met at the
kickoff several times.  The hikers with the too heavy backpacks quit the
trail VERY early.....Happy New Year...Jollylopper