[pct-l] Giardia questions

Lisa Peru lisaperu2011 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 30 19:17:07 CST 2011

I agree completely. I had amoebas in Chile and it was three times as bad as the time I got giardiasis in Oregon. The anti-amoeba meds killed all my symbionts as well and it took several years for my gut to recover. Blech, but not treating would have been deadly. IIRC, Flagel for giardia is not expensive and far nicer than a two-week diet of unadulterated white rice.

And thanks for thinking about the rest of us!

Peru