[pct-l] your experiences with fear on the trail

helen walsh hwalsh3 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 30 21:40:32 CST 2011

I'm a young newbie as well, trying to plan out a long hike this summer, and
was wondering along the same lines of fear and experience about solo
hiking. I live in an area where nobody really does this sort of thing, and
would ultimately like to spend some time alone on the trail anyway. Any
advice for an 18 yr. old female strking it out Muir- style?
Lenny