[pct-l] Your Top 10 Hiking Songs

mikey chapman petergrubbfan at gmail.com
Sat Dec 31 09:58:11 CST 2011

Howdy All, Ive seen alot of people who end up hiking without music
because they need to conserve power on there smartphones. I go with
cheap triple A powered mp3 players(no video),I can hike at least two
to three 12 hour days on a single energizer max. The power of music
should not be overlooked,it can be a huge boost to a slow day.
Anyhow,these are the dog days of prep,and I wanna help fill out those
playlists for the 2012 class. These can be your favorite songs,but im
looking for songs that get your blood pumping,the hair standing on
your neck. Heres a start, Im On Fire by B Springsteen, The Secret Sun
by J Harris, 10000 Fists by Disturbed, River Of Deceit by Mad Season,
On The Turning Away by Pink Floyd, Duality by Slipknot, Black Balloon
by Goo Goo Dolls, Build A Bridge by Limp Bizkit, Hard Sun by Eddie
Vedder,and Blaze Of Glory by Bon Jovi.  Thanks All. P.S. Im such a
music junky,I copy all my music onto a memory card,just to make sure
im covered. The PCT is no place to try and download music.