[pct-l] Wilderness First Aid

Tom Grundy caver456 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 31 15:10:46 CST 2011

Was wondering how to find their actual course listings... it's not
intuitive on there, I think cause WFA is a new thing for them.   NOLS
and WMA were great in the past, probably still great, wondering if
they are actually better that red cross for the wilderness setting...?
 Anyone got comparative reviews?

Anyway here's how to get the listings:
1) go to this address, which you can get to by 'browse by category' in
the red cross class pages:
https://classes.redcross.org/Saba/Web_wdk/Main/learning/catalog/guestBrowseForLearning.rdf

2) in 'course title', punch in 'wilderness' (leave the other fields
as-is) and it will come up with the list - more than one page.

Good luck and don't break a leg!