[pct-l] My Gear List - Need Some Experienced Thoughts

Paul Robison paulrobisonhome at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 2 18:30:48 CST 2011

Very good point...  If yu want to save weight On your back, resupply more often!!   ... Once your gear gets to a certain level, it becomes impossible to shed a pound without sacrificing comfort

Think food will be two'ish pounds a day,  so if yu can cut 3 days by taking an extra resupply you just lost over 6 pounds

Same goes for water...

~Outpost

Sent from my iPod